My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Friday, February 11, 2005

On the Positive Side

Do you have those people in your life who are always negative? I dealt with someone like that today, and it is exhausting. Just listening to them drains all my energy. So, I try to move on quickly to something else, and get my mind off it. So, this is what we're going to do:

The boys and I are going to see Pooh's Heffalump movie this afternoon. I hope Luke does okay in the theater. This will be his first movie-going experience. And Paul has only been to one other movie (that he remembers anyway). When we saw Polar Express he got kind of freaked out, so I'm hoping he has a better time in this movie. I'm sure it's going to be fun...I love seeing when they get excited about things. If only we all had the excitement and wonder of a child. I think the world would be a better place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home