My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fa la la la la la la la la...

A long lost art form...at least here it is. I love caroling! Our church group went tonight after our service. It's just so much fun to watch people's faces when they open their doors to your crazy singing. Always you get huge smiles...people like to have nice things done for them.

And I must say, with no modesty whatsoever, that we sounded good for a rag tag group of adults and kids. Even the guys chimed in! Though they pretended that it was silly, I know they had a good time.

So here's my recommendation: grab a bunch of friends, go caroling, and spread some Christmas cheer! You'll enjoy it, and so will the people on the receiving end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home