My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Investing in real estate

Well, not real real estate. Actually cute little gingerbread houses. Our homeschooling group had a Christmas party yesterday at the park and all the kids made gingerbread houses. They were so cute! It's so much fun to watch kids of all ages do a project and see how many different ways that they turn out. Each and every one was unique to the child.

On an unrelated note (or maybe not, I don't know), it is HOT here! At the park yesterday, I thought I was going to die of heat stroke. (I might be exaggerating a little) But it was hot, and I was wearing a turtleneck and a sweatshirt and playing with the boys in the playground. Anyway, it doesn't really feel like Christmas when the weather is a balmy 70 degrees! The weird part is that last week it was really cold and foggy...typical Bakersfield weather. I guess we'll see if it lasts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home