My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

4 Days and Counting

I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I think it has caused my schedule to become all out of whack. Yesterday, I kept thinking it was Wednesday, and I have followed suit today. It feels like Thursday to me. And for some reason I keep thinking that Christmas Eve is Sunday. Although I know Christmas is on Sunday, in my world it's Christmas Eve. I think having Christmas on Sunday is hard. You want to just get up and open presents and be lazy, but you know you really need to go to church. I wonder if God is offended if you don't go to church on Jesus' birthday especially when it's on Sunday. It's not a real deep thought, but none of mine are right now. I'm struggling to stay afloat with the shallow thoughts I have. Anyway, I hope everyone is finished with their shopping and that they are enjoying the Christmas season and not stressing over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home