My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Huh?

For whatever reason, people have started reading my blog again. I guess maybe they took the summer off, and now they're back in the swing of things. I'd like to have more traffic, but haven't yet figured out how to do this. Oh well, no big thing.

Things are good. Been doing homeschool for about 2½ weeks now. Paul seems to be enjoying it so far - at least he's doing better than he did last year. It was a constant battle. Not too many complaints over the past couple weeks. We're trying for year round school instead of the typical August to May schedule the local schools are now doing. That means regular breaks are always in sight. Our first break is a week in October...sad that I'm already looking forward to it. We'll see how it goes...the great thing about homeschooling is it's very flexible. We can change it if we don't like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home