My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

This, too, shall pass

I love Christmas...it's after Christmas that I'm not so fond of. The boys haven't stopped fighting. They each want what the other has. They're never happy with what they're playing with. If Paul is playing drums, Luke wants to play, and if Luke is playing on his scooter, then Paul has to play with that. The temptation is to just put it all away, and let them play with all their old toys. They were satisfied with those before Christmas.

Anywho, Christmas Day was nice, but tiring. We were up at 6:30 opening gifts. Then we ate, and it was off to church at 10:30. After church we came home, put the boys down for a MUCH NEEDED NAP!!! and I got my dish ready for dinner at my sister's house. We were supposed to be there at 2:00 and we were a half hour late...oh well, life goes on. So on our way there, my husband called his family (they live on the east coast), and got an earful from his sister about how horrible we were because we gave her a shirt instead of a gift card. That just kind of topped off my day! Once we were at my sister's, we opened...

Jan. 6th - I'm now back to this post, only 10 days later! It's funny reading this, because things have calmed down so much. The boys are now playing nicely with each other, sharing their toys. We sent a gift card to my SIL so she can buy exactly what she wants. Now I'm just waiting to receive the gift that we gave her. She promised to send it back. So, all in all, I thoroughly enjoyed Christmas. I hope yours was well, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home