My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Well, this is the second time I've written this...Luke turned off the computer, and I had forgotten to save my blog. So here it goes again...

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. It was a time of fun and renewal and new things! On Saturday, our neighborhood had a BBQ and Easter Egg Hunt. Then on Sunday we got to celebrate Easter in our new meeting place. We're renting a hall on a weekly basis, and it was so wonderful to meet in a place that felt like "church". Meeting at my parents' home was nice for the time being, but it's time to move upward and onward. So we had the best Easter service I've been to in years (IMHO).

After church we came home, had a light lunch, and then the boys hunted for their baskets. And after that we went to see Disney's "The Wild". It was okay, but not up to Disney standard. However, the boys enjoyed it, and it was a nice break. Dinner at my parents' was next, again we had a wonderful time...the food was delicious and we had good conversation and laughs.

I hope your Easter was just as wonderful as mine!


The semi-annual family picture


The boys, looking slightly deranged,
after their Easter basket hunt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home