My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Holy Eggbeaters, Batman!

I'm sitting here reading blogs, and my boys (all three of them) are watching a Scooby Doo movie. The one with Batman & Robin. It's a crack-up to listen to all of the "Holy Fill-in-the-Blank, Batman!" comments.

But the one thing I love about Scooby Doo is that Paul laughs hysterically at this cartoon. And I love to hear him laugh. He's a pretty serious kid, so he doesn't do it often. When he does though, it's like music to your ears. I think hearing my boys laugh is one of my favorite sounds in the world. They were cracking each other up tonight at dinner, and it just makes you want to laugh right along with them. We should all lighten up, and laugh a little more. I think we'd be a lot better off!

"An excellent deduction, Robin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home