My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Friday, April 07, 2006

This is the life

Being a mom is never dull. Yesterday morning Paul came into my room and said, "I gave Luke some milk to drink because he ate nail polish." It was so matter of fact, like it was no big deal. Just thought I'd letcha know, Mom. The funny thing about it was, I thought it was pretty smart of Paul to give Luke milk. I don't know if it was the right thing to do, but it was clever.

Needless to say, I'm not sure Luke really ate the polish, so much as he got some in his mouth. There was polish all over his face, his fingernails, his hands, his toenails, and his legs. He looked charming with coral colored polish everywhere. I should have taken a picture...oh well, maybe next time (ha!).

Not only was it on his person, but it was on my carpet. Thanks to the internet I got most of it out. Rubbing alcohol works wonders. However, there's still a stain there. I need to try scrubbing it some more. I just got tired of scrubbing yesterday. The blessing of it is that the stain is behind the couch. Luke was obviously hiding because he knew he was doing something wrong. A guilty conscience...at least he has one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home