My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

One Year Later

I looked at my blog. I can't believe that my last post refers to my now 5½ month old beautiful baby girl. I just watched Martian Child tonight, and it reminded me how precious my children are. How lucky and privileged I am to be their mom. And how many children will never feel the love that I have for my children. I want to always remember, no matter how much my kids drive me crazy and I want to get away from them sometimes, the passionate love that I have for them. I love the feeling of loving them. My heart feels like it's going to burst. My throat feels tight because it brings tears to my eyes. I love Paul, Luke and Elizabeth so much that it hurts. I never knew I could love like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home