My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I'm being sucked in!

I went to an MLM party tonight...you know the kind. The home parties where you can buy anything from dishes to sex toys. (Yes, I said sex!) Anyway, I am a consultant for an MLM company. It's okay, but I'm not really a sales person and I'm not very aggressive so it's mostly just a periodic hobby. But tonight I went to an Arbonne party. It's all my sister's fault! She invited my mom and me to go to a mutual acquaintance's launch party.

Now I have to tell you - I love makeup! I try not to spend too much money on it, but if I could have every color (that looks good on me) of every type of makeup, I would be a happy girl. But I digress. Everytime I go to these parties I always think, "I could do this. This is a good product. I could convince people to buy this. It's only (blank) dollars to join." I need to slap myself. Tonight was no different. I think I might want to sign up to be a consultant. The products are excellent, and I would get a discount. That's what appeals to me. So now, I need to take the time to tell myself that I don't need to do this, I don't need to spend the money, and the makeup I use now is just fine. I'll keep you updated on how well I convince myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home