My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

It wasn't my celebrity sighting, but Brian and Bruce (my BIL) met Jeff Probst, the host on Survivor. They asked him if he would be so kind as to take a picture with them since we (me, Brian, Bruce, and Melissa) have religiously watched Survivor together since Season 3. He kindly obliged them, and the friend he was dining with (who happened to be a show producer) gave them a Survivor hat & t-shirt. Brian said they were very nice guys, and they chatted for about 5-10 minutes.

The exciting part about them meeting was that Jeff Probst recognized Brian & Bruce's company logo on Brian's t-shirt. That's cool, because it means people are seeing their ads in magazines, and it's making an impact! They've been running a new nutritional supplement company since August '05, and things are just now really starting to pick up.


Bruce, Jeff & Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home