My Kids...My Life

A little about them...a little about me.

Monday, May 08, 2006

I can't believe I forgot!

We are going to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary!!!!! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! Obviously not excited enough to blog about it until now. I booked it on April 24th. But even so, I think about it all the time. We talked about doing this when we were on our honeymoon - in Hawaii. And for a while there, I wasn't sure we were going to be able to make it happen. But we got a much larger tax refund than we anticipated, which was a nice surprise. So, instead of paying off the credit card, we are going to Hawaii! Hey, at least I didn't add more debt to the credit card, right?



So on June 14, the day before our anniversary, we are heading to the island of Oahu! Hawaii, here we come!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home